Buying / Selling your home
- Buying / Selling houses and land
- Leasehold flats
- Advising landlord / tenant on and preparation of tenancy agreements
We are happy to provide estimates in respect of these matters. The firm deals with all aspects of buying, selling and transferring property.
Wills / Probate and Trusts
- Preparing Wills
- Estate administration and taxation planning
- Setting up and administering trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Disputes over Wills including necessary Court action
Drafting a Will is usually inexpensive and it ensures that your wishes are carried out and reduces the likelihood of future disagreements. We advise all clients to have one prepared.
- Divorce and separation
- Financial disputes
- Co-habitee issues
- Residence and Contact Orders in respect of children
These difficult matters are approached with sympathy and understanding.
Disagreements and disputes
- Debt recovery
- Redundancy, dismissal and other employment problems
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Disputes with neighbours
- Contractual disputes
- Business disputes
- Consumer matters
When disputes arise, we will search for a negotiated agreement but take action when necessary.
Advice for Business
- Commercial agreements
- Company formations
- Partnership and sole proprietor agreements
- Acquisitions / disposal of businesses and companies
- Employment contracts
- Licensing applications
We provide sound legal advice on the establishment and development of businesses
helping clients achieve their financial objectives.